Here's the problem - Bloglovin' wasn't showing my posts! I was looking at my traffic stats and was kind of confused why, with all you lovely followers, there was no Bloglovin' traffic to my blog. Then I checked and saw that nothing of mine had been posted to Bloglovin'! I checked my RSS and it is fine, and Bloglovin', itself, hasn't had anything helpful to say on the matter. I also noticed that a second instance of my blog with a working feed (though not, strangely, pictures) is on Bloglovin. I claimed it and set up follow code buttons for this 'other' copy of my blog that does work. Weird, right?
Anyway, if you can find it in your hearts to humor me, it would really make my day. You won't get spammed by signing up twice because the other account isn't posting anything! Thank you so much in advance for being awesome and re-re-following me for my new blog location.
Thanks for visiting and for your lovely comment dear!
ReplyDeleteWow weird, now you got me thinking maybe I should check my stats. I have not done this in quite a while.
ReplyDeleteAli of
www.dressingken.com
Following on GFC AND Bloglovin :)
ReplyDeleteI can't get Bloglovin to work for my feed. I finally gave up. Love your blog. I'm a new follower!
ReplyDeleteNatasha, I'll follow you just as soon as I can find my login PW - I opened an account on bloglovin ages ago and now I don't know what it is anymore!
ReplyDeleteHi
ReplyDeleteI'm following you by Bloglovin and GFC. Thanks so much for visiting my blog.
Best
Angel
I'm not with bloglovin but hope you get everything sorted. Thank you for your lovely comments on my blog.
ReplyDeleteThings are going fairly smoothly over at my new blog address! It's http://www.natashalh.com, if you ever have the time to check it out. Thanks for stopping by!
DeleteSorry, but it still a problem for me to follow people on the Bloglovin....I'm not sure what it is I'm doing wrong:(
ReplyDeleteI will see you at your new blog!